Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our terms and conditions page. We use this opportunity to tell you about the legal stuff which you may, from time to time, want to refer to.
We operate under our Group Company Trade License - Arte Experience Group FZE #13654_Creative Zone, United Arab Emirates. All transactions are processed through our legal trading name.
Arte Experience Group FZE trades under Fujairah Creative Zone in the United Arab Emirates. United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile and the UAE governing laws are the local law in which we operate within.
We accept Cash on Delivery, as well as online payments for Visa and Master Card debit and credit cards. All payments are accepted in UAE Dirhams AED.
YOUR CONSUMER RIGHTS
We care about you, our valued customer, and abide by UAE consumer rights and the careful use of your personal data.
What does this mean for you?
You, as a consumer, are protected under the Consumer protection law no. (24) Of 2006: https://consumerrights.ae/en/Pages/consumer-rights.aspx
- The right of safety
- The consumer's right of safety from products and services that may harm his health and safety.
- The right to know
- The right of the consumer to know the correct information about the goods and services
- The right to choose
- The right to listen to his opinion
- The right of the consumer to express his opinion on the quality of the goods their prices and availability.
- The right of the consumer to acquire knowledge and skills and to raise his awareness of his rights and responsibilities through permanent awareness programs.
1. You have the right to be informed of any personal data which we may hold or process about you
2. You have the right to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you
3. You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge
4. You have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes
5. You have the right to ask us to erase your personal data or restrict the processing of your personal data
6. You have the right to request us to transfer any personal data which we may hold to you or any other service provider of your choice.
7. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
8. You, the consumer, are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your own account.
DISPUTES & CLAIMS
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates.
If you have any concerns about your consumer rights, product or data, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org